Our Commitment to You
As part of the practice, you can expect the following from us:
- We are committed to providing you with the best possible service.
- You will be treated as an individual, courteously, and with respect at all times.
- We will make every effort for you to be able to see the doctor within 48 hours,
- You have the right to see your health records, subject to any limitations in the law. We are committed to ensuring that your medical records remain confidential.
- We shall endeavour to meet your requests for appointments at times to suit you wherever possible.
Your Commitment to Us
- We ask you to be courteous to the staff at all times.
- We ask you to attend appointments on time or give the practice adequate notice should you wish to cancel.
- We ask you to remember that an appointment is for one person only and that a separate appointment should be made if another family member wishes to be seen.
- We ask you to make every effort to attend the surgery when possible to make best use of medical time. Home visits should only be made if medically justified and not requested for social convenience.
- We ask you to keep us updated with any changes to your personal details especially your telephone number should we need to contact you urgently.